If you want to access your Netgear Nighthawk app download router login and default password but forgot the exact date, don’t worry it’s so easy to remember, we have them all on this page.
All Netgear devices including wireless routers and wired routers – old and new ones, have only one uniform default admin username and password.
If you are tweaking or doing some troubleshooting with your internet connection and router, chances are you want to set up your Netgear device to its factory default settings.
By going to the beginning installation and to configuring network ties from your internet, to the router, to a personal computer and finally seeing live and fast internet connection, you have to know the correct values for the admin panel if you want to reboot and reset your Netgear Nighthawk app router settings.
Before we proceed, remember that the default password is case sensitive.
The given Netgear router login username and password below applies to the following models of wireless routers and gateways modems.
- Netgear JNR3000 Wireless N Router Gigabit Wireless Broadband
- Netgear JNR3210 Wireless N Router
- Netgear JW R2000 and all it’s family versions
- Netgear R4500 Wifi router 802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit
- Netgear R6300 Wifi Router 802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit
- Netgear WGM124Pre N wireless router
- Netgear WGR612 54mbps wireless router
- Netgear WGR614 and more versions
- Netgear WGR614L
- Netgear WGT624 wireless firewall router and it’s family versions
- Netgear WNDR3300
- Netgear WNDR3400 wireless dual-band and it’s family versions
- Netgear WNDR3700 dual-band gigabit router
- Netgear WNDR37AV and its versions Wireless router for View and Gaming
- Netgear WNDR3800 High-performance wireless dual-band gigabit premium edition
- Netgear WNDR4000 or N750
- Netgear WNDR4500 or N900
- Netgear WNDRMAC
- Netgear WNR1000 and N150
- Netgear WNR2000 and it’s family models
- Netgear WNR2200 or N300
- Netgear WNR3500 Rangemax N Gigabit Router
- Netgear WNR3500L
- Netgear WNR612 Wireless N 150 2-port router
- Netgear WNR612v2
- Netgear WNR834B Rangemax Next Wireless router
- Netgear WNR834M
- Netgear WNR854T Rangemax Next Wireless Gigabit edition
- Netgear WNXR2000 or N300 WR Built-in Powerline AV
- Netgear WPN824 and its models
- Netgear WPN824N Rangemax N150
- Wired Netgear Router
- RP614 4 Port or DSL router and its models Netgear support
Netgear router set up is easy to run. Just prop in the CD and the setup wizard will open for you to start the installation process. At the end of the setup, your Netgear router settings including admin username and password plus IP address are saved to your desktop as shown below.
You can also assign your security username and password known as Passphrase if you wish. I gladly recommend that. In case you forgot your Netgear admin password, you can easily recover it.
If you have a hard and complicated time setting up your internet to connect to your device, you can contact Netgear support anytime. They have some useful videos to guide you in fixing your router errors or problems.